Nephiria, Live like a local next to Acropolis!
Nephiria, Live like a local next to Acropolis!
Just two stops away from the Acropolis, the apartment is located on the 3rd (and last) floor of the building! Ideal for avoiding the touristic areas of Plaka and Acropolis and meeting the local way of living! Yet all the sightseeing of Athens are approachable within 15minutes walk distance or two stops away by metro (Neos Kosmos which means New World)!
It’s a 60sq.m. flat in 3rd floor of a clean and tidy building. The house has a separate bedroom with a real double bed, a kitchen (oven, fridge, washing machine, espresso & cappuccino and filter coffee maker, toaster) where you’ll find all the necessities for a breakfast & with all the basics for you to cook, a bathroom and a living room with a couch which converts into a double bed! There are balconies back and front of the apartment. In the front balcony there’s a nice wooden table and an urn where we planted our family plant! Air-condition, cable tv, wifi are also provided!
We used to live and work in this beautiful, well set and high-equipped apartment. We finished renovations on May 2018 and made it ideal to host a family of four easily.In our lovely neighborhood of Neos Kosmos you may find small shops, restaurants of any kind, music theaters and The National Museum of Contemporary Art. Of course, in walking distance are also located the Acropolis, the New Acropolis museum, the National Gardens, the Hadrian’s Arch, the Filopappou Hill, the Kallimarmaro Stadium and all the sights!
A modern look, a little bit minimal but not too much. We ‘ve equipped the apt literary with everything! We would be very happy to host you in our lovely home!!
Guests have solid and exclusive use of the House!
We follow automated check-in, check-out procedures so you may check-in anytime after 14:00! You just input the received code on the building’s front entrance lockbox and acquire the key and magnetic card! On check-out you just put the key and card back in the front entrance lockbox and you are all done!!!
We use what’s app, vibrer, google hangouts and messenger! Through them we often send pins of recommendations and useful information to make your stay more confortable and easygoing!
In ancient years, in the area of Neos Kosmos was housed one of the three most important high schools in Athens, the Cynogarges. The area behind the church of Agios Sostis was named Anatolos and is known for the historic Battle of Anatolos in 1827.
In our lovely neighborhood of Neos Kosmos you may find small shops, restaurants of any kind, music theaters and The National Museum of Contemporary Art. Of course, in walking distance are also located the New Acropolis museum, National Gardens and all the sights!
The house is served by public transportation: both metro and bus! “Neos Kosmos” is on the red metro line. The apartment is 2 minutes away on foot, just a block away! From airport, get to blue line and switch to red line at Syntagma station. Disembark at “Neos Kosmos” station! By following the opposite direction, you may easily get to the airport!
You may also reach the house by the following five (5) tram stops: “Vouliagmenis Avenue”, “Fox”, “Kasomoulis”, “Neos Kosmos” and “Baknana” from where you may travel to all over Attica basin and reach the Piraeus port easily and beaches of Athens as well! Transportation to and from airport is easy too.
Additional room cleaning and change of bed sheets/towels can be arranged after demand for an additional charge.
Amenities – Services
Laptop Friendly workspace
Private living room
Lock on bedroom door
Extra pillows and blankets
Kitchen & dining
- Coffee/tea maker
- Kitchen utensils
- Suitable for children
- Suitable for infants
- Long term stays allowed
- Smoke detector
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- First aid kit
- Fire Extinguisher
- Free parking
- Paid parking
- Baby crib
Single level home
Check-out: 11 am
Pets: not allowed
Smoking inside: not allowed
Parties and events: not allowed
Here is some information about the apartment!
• Entering the apartment, place the magnetic card into the white slot at your left, near the window!
• WiFi NAME (SSID): COSMOTE-292EA4
WiFi Password (WPA): pyvxCCFKnTHDXVgs
• Hot water: The apartment is equipped with both solar and electric boiler. Naturally, there will be hot water all day long (except maybe the hours after midnight). On cloudy days, you may turn on the electric boiler from the electrical board. It’s right outside the bathroom. It takes 15-20 minutes for the water to get hot. Remember to turn it off before taking your shower.
• Remember not to throw toilet paper in the toilet. There is a little bin next to it ready to accept anything! The drainage system of Greece differs from other countries; you will see signs of this everywhere!
• In order to use the towel dryer-hunger you must first plug it in the electrical socket and then turn it on from the designated switch at your left before entering the bathroom.
• You can turn off the French windows’ shades, by pulling the belt which is right next to it!
• Our contact details are email@example.com, +30 694 826 0804! If you have viber app or messenger you can add our contact! We can send you plenty of suggestions for restaurants, bars, archaeological places, excursions and guided tours! Feel free to ask us!
• There are no off limits areas in the house, so help yourself feel comfortable! Our home is your home now… Please, treat it with respect!
Enjoy your stay!
Kostis & Angelina
100% refund up to 14 days before arrival
50% refund up to 7 days before arrival